The objective of this specialty is to train intermediate staff workers for departments or services in enterprises responsible for foreign trade. They should have good knowledge of trade negotiations techniques and foreign markets (culture, functioning, and their peculiarities). Also, they should have elementary knowledge of economics and law. They should also be conversant with international logistics of trade and the functioning of customs.
Skills Sought After
– Understand the international economy;
– Master other languages;
– Be apt or skillful in negotiation;
– Understand the professional milieu;
– Be capable of working under pressure;
– Be flexible.
Caractéristiques Du Cours
- Conférences 0
- Quiz 0
- Durée 2 years
- Skill level GCE A'LEVEL or its equivalent
- Langue English
- Students 20
- Évaluations Yes