This specialty trains senior technicians who, with the help of their capability to study the needs of the society, can analyse (MERISE, UML), design and implement computer applications in various fields.
® General skills
– Self-employed, work together as a team;
– Analyse, synthesize a professional document (French, English);
– Oral and written business communication (French, English);
– Participate in /conduct an approach to the management of a project;
– Know and exploit professional and institutional networks in the computer sectors.
® Specific skills
– Design and develop computer applications;
– implement and ensure the maintenance of computer programs;
– Develop software or systems based on software by following professional standards adequately;
– Put in place and customize distributed applications;
– Diagnose the main faults affecting the computer system and replace defective parts; plan, monitor and control a computer project.
Caractéristiques Du Cours
- Conférences 0
- Quiz 0
- Durée 2 years
- Skill level GCE A'LEVEL or its equivalent
- Langue English
- Students 20
- Évaluations Yes