The objective of this specialty is to train technicians capable of leading projects of enterprises in all sectors (industrial, service, commercial, technological and cultural), through the development of the enterprise and the acquisition of theoretical and practical knowledge in project management.
- Innovate, create, and ameliorate a project, product or process:
- Identify local, national and international partners;
- Monitoring technological and competitive development;
- Coordinate a project:
- Carry out feasibility studies;
- Define the operational objectives of the project;
- Identify the working tools;
- Prepare the technical file.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 years
- Skill level GCE A'LEVEL or its equivalent
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes